Total Pageviews

Friday, June 24, 2011

Bah!

Sorry for the huge gap in-between my last post and this one. My computer was confiscated by my parents and I remembered that blogger works on my iTouch so I can blog at work now. Anyway. I am slightly frustrated because I have three days off coming up and I want to go back to Rocklin to see Michelle for her birthday and I asked my mom if I could and she said "We'll talk about it."


I'm sorry but I was under the impression that I am working and making my own money now. If you have a problem with what I do with my days off that's, quite frankly, too damn bad. I'm getting paid on Monday and cashing in my change to help subsidize gas money. So I don't use up all of my paycheck.


Now that that's over I guess there isn't much else to say except I'll post when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment