Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pandora Radio is Wonderful

So I have a Pandora account and occasionally on my stations it will add a song by an artist I like in my playlists. Right now I'm listening to Adele and thus far I'm pretty happy with the similar artists it's been suggesting. Here's a fun list of my favorite musical artists.
Josh Groban
Sara Bareilles
A Fine Frenzy
Duffy
Ingrid Michaelson
Regina Spektor
Yael Naim
Corinne Ball
Brandi Carlile
Adele
Train
Jim Brickman
Death Cab For Cutie
Super Chick
All Caps
The All-American Rejects
Anberlin
Broken Iris
Skillet
The Beatles
Basshunter
Broken Social Science
Jonsi
Delta Goodrem
Parachute
Kiet Cao
Jeremy Crooks
Enya
Eric Himan
Sarah Bettens
The Fray
Hey Monday
Hit The Lights
Annie Lennox
Imogen Heap
Love Is A Story
Jeff Buckley
Jim Croche
The Wailin' Jennys
Sarah McLachlan
The SoCal VoCals
Villagers
VSQ
Reina Del Cid
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Pilot Speed

Just to name a few. I'll post another blog when I have time of every artist on both of my iPods :D

No comments:

Post a Comment