Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hey... I'm a music nerd. What of it?

Well hi there! Welcome to my new blog. I kind of sucked at posting after every rehearsal for my last one so I'm going to set a daily alarm to at the very least draft an entry (maybe just weekly but I get pretty bored at work when I'm on break) Here's a list of some FUN FACTS about me!

I'm a Music Major.
I play wizard101.
I read fantasy and science fiction novels.
I like anime/manga.
I have a lot of pet peeves.
I correct people's spelling which helps me keep mine as correct as possible.
I like men (not boys).
I don't listen to pre-modern music.
I'm messy.
I don't go to a gym or exercise, really.
I LOVE fast food.
I make mistakes, all the time.
I like blue.
And orange.

I think that's good for now. I'll try to post tomorrow. Sleep well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment